Saturday 4 December 2010

Sourced items for each character.

Today I began to take photographs of the objects I have chosen for each character I am trying to portray. The sourcing for each character has been quite simple to do because I have many of the things for each character, maybe because I'm still young and trying different types of fashions and styles, but there were a few things I needed to buy to make the images look finished.

(all these images and objects need to be edited)

These are my objects for the Silver Surfer:















These are my objects for The Blogger:














These are my objects for the Vintage Lover:


















These are my objects for the Indie Character:

















These are my objects for the Geek Chic character:










These are my objects for the Screenager character:



















No comments:

Post a Comment