Thursday 11 November 2010

The Brief


So, today we were given our new, live Literary Styles brief.

The brief is quite challenging when considering the time scale we have to do this, but I really do find Live briefs really exciting- to have your work seen by many is amazing.

For this brief we have to produce 6-10 fashion images to help promote the Get It Loud in Libraries project in 2011. Within these images we need to consider the characters, locations, clothes, accessories and props involved. When considering this however, I don’t want my fashion imagery to be too literal to communicate my story. As part of our research we need to visit a Lancashire based library and choose a publication to be our key inspiration behind our fashion imagery. We can also use the library catalogue as a contemporary source to research which to me sounds fab! I love exploring the library.

First thoughts on the brief are that yes, this will be challenging but I’m so excited to see where this takes me, in terms of my final fashion imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment